- Light, Lightwind VMG runner,
- Efficient up to 10 knots
- Used when there is not enough wind for A2.
A2 SPECIFICATION :
- Middweight, midwind, versitile , VMG runner,
- The most versatile asymmetrical spinnaker.
- Midweight Wind reacher for efficient using over 10 knots.
- Heavy and smaller runner compare to A2,
- Efficient for using over 20 knots.
- Heavy Reacher,
- Smaller and heavier version of the A3.
CO ORC SPECIFICATION:
- Reaching Sail
- Complies with the rules of ORC to keep them as a downsail inventory, MID girth minimum 75%.